For this church:
Nottingham All Saints
The present organ reuses many pipes from the work by Norman and Beard in 1906. The console was moved from the South to the North side in 1979 and the action modernised. The 1990s saw a number of additional features added to improve the tone of the instrument.
On 23rd November 1990 a new ‘Mixture’ stop was added to the Great Organ, and tuned up. In 1993, a new Pedal Board was installed, and thumb and toe pistons added to the Console including a new solid state piston action, by Andrew Carter. The setting can be changed from the back of the Console. In September 1994 a new Pedal Reed (Fagotto 16ft - ex Southwell Minster) was fitted.
Further information on the organ is available on the parish website.