For this church:
Oxton St Peter and St Paul
A faculty for a memorial window was granted in 1919 and the glass installed in 1921, dedicated to those inhabitants of the village who died in the 1914-18 war. These are listed at the bottom of the left and right trefoil lights. (See War Memorials.)
The window has three trefoil lights and seven tracery lights.
Left trefoil light
Figure of St George in C16 armour with a red cloak
Below: names of Oxton men
Central trefoil light
Crucifixion above a fallen soldier in WW1 uniform
Below: remembrance verse:
Right trefoil light
Figure of St Nicholas in green and red robes of a bishop
Below: names of Oxton men.
Left tracery light
Angel holding a shield with blue furled anchor
Top central tracery light
Angel holding a crown of gold
Right tracery light
Angel holding a shield with a red cross
Four small tracery lights
Leaves and flowers
Designed and made by:
A.L.Moore & Son
All other windows in the church are in plain glass.