For this church:
The pipe organ stands on the north wall of the chancel A brass plate reads:
Bought second-hand in 1887. Installed initially in the north aisle, it was moved to a new organ chamber in the chancel during the 1898 restoration. The organ was moved out of its alcove in 1987 in order to improve the sound volume.
The casework is oak and has a crenellated and grooved wooden pipe-shade across the pipe tower, and a plain impost. On either side of the console is a hinged brass candleholder. The sides are plain wood panelling. 19 diapasons to south front
Swell to great
Great to pedal
2 composition pedals
(Taken from the National Pipe Organ Register at Cambridge, Ref. N13601, and updated to a revised spec. by the current organist at Oxton - Perys Worth)