For this church:
Thrumpton All Saints
List of Incumbents
As Thrumpton was a chapelry of Ratcliffe until the 16th Century it is probable that it was administered by a curate. A change took place in the 17th century following the fall of the Powdrells and later the Pigotts moved to appoint a preacher. From 1950 Thrumpton ceased to have its own priest the living being shared with Barton and later Gotham.
On the 24th January 1616 Gervase Pigott left £12 in his will for the maintenance of a preacher at Thrumpton.
An entry in the London Gazette for 24th December 1880 by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners states that a stipend of fifty pounds has been agreed for the vicarage of Thrumpton. This is in recognition of a benefaction of £2,300 which had been received together with a house. It is believed the benefactor was Lady Byron and the house was Church House, which is adjacent to the church.