For this church:
Thrumpton All Saints
The construction of an organ chamber and vestry on the north side of the chancel formed one aspect of the restoration work in 1871. The organ was built by Bevington and Sons of London and replaced an old harmonium.
The Nottinghamshire Guardian provides a description of the organ in its report on the reopening of the church in November 1871:
'The organ is the gift of the late Mrs. Westcombe, and its compass is from CC to G. It contains two octaves and a third of German pedals, and the stops which it possesses are as follows:—Open diapason, flute, gamba, lieblich gedact, bass, principal, mixture, and bourdon. The tone of the instrument is very sweet, and a more suitable one for the purpose could hardly have been provided.'
It was restored in the 1990s.