For this church:
Willoughby-on-the-Wolds St Mary and All Saints
The churchyard extends to one acre in size, and is rectangular in shape with the church situated at its centre. It is surrounded on three sides by an ancient hedge of hawthorn and elderberry and a low brick wall defines the southern boundary.The earliest headstones are at the southern side of the church and are in Swithland stone. The oldest graves are dated 1707, but in 2013 were broken and in poor condition.