For this church:
Willoughby-on-the-Wolds St Mary and All Saints
The organ donated by Major Robertson of Widmerpool Hall in 1921 was replaced in 1995 with an organ from St Mary the Virgin, Bottesford, built in 1892; it cost £270. During the move, the pedal action was electrified and the Swell Oboe was replaced with a three-rank mixture. The south casework is made up of pipes from St Alban’s church Sneinton, Nottingham with oakwork provided by the Rev. Spencer, Vicar of Bottesford. The West casework uses modern panels from the back of the old organ with new oak details.
Updated Position N chancel chamber
Department and Stop List
Stop type drawstop Label font Gothic
Swell to Pedal
Balanced Swell pedal